Terms & Conditions
This is an open forum for sharing stories that promote positive discussions. We ask that you take the overarching theme of Bronson’s Positivity Site to heart before posting your story. Positivity is our goal, first and foremost. We welcome lively discussion, but we ask that you keep mutual respect for others in mind. We review all entries to ensure content reflects mutual respect. We simply ask you to do the same in this regard. In other words, treat others as you would like to be treated. Thanks for participating.
Terms & Conditions
The Bronson Positivity site is a two-way street as an online resource. We’re committed to ensuring that this site works as a starting place for patients, consumers, staff and others to offer current expert commentary on treatment, prevention and other pertinent topics. In return, we use this site to listen to and connect directly with the public.
To ensure that our content is appropriate for all audiences, we review every entry before it’s posted. Content may take up to two days to appear on our site. We will not post entries that include blatant profanity, racist, sexist or derogatory content; that are off topic or SPAM; or that endorse a commercial product. Content may be edited for typos, spelling errors or grammar. Requests to delete entries prior to posting can be sent to email@example.com.
Code of Conduct
As a contributor, you agree not to:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Bronson in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing entries.
- Post the same entry more than once or “spam.”
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Bronson against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
By posting content on this Bronson-sponsored site, you give Bronson Healthcare Group (“Bronson”) the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purposes in any form and on any media. By that same accord, Bronson will not distribute your contact information to any outside parties, and will only use said information to get in touch with you should there be a need to clarify facts within a story’s content prior to publication on the Bronson Positivity site.
Bronson reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove content that is abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fails to conform to this Usage Agreement.
- Terminate a user’s access to the site upon any breach of this Usage Agreement.
- Edit or delete any content posted on the site, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.