Forever grateful

Kacy Sullivan, Patient

My story happened in 1998. My sweet 6 week old daughter Alyssa was brought into the ER with trouble breathing. She had been seen the night before at Pipp in Plainwell and was given a cough syrup with codeine to help her. When she didn’t improve I brought her to Bronson. Minutes after arriving she stopped breathing. Her heart stopped beating. My daughter had RSV and was also having an allergic reaction to the codeine. I remember being told to wait in the hallway. I remember a pastor coming to see me.
My daughter is about to turn 17 years old on January 13th. She is a junior in high school. She gets straight A’s. She is the kindest and sweetest girl ever.
I unfortunately don’t remember any of her doctors or nurses names. But you saved her life. And I am forever grateful to you for that. Thank you.

READ OTHER Bronson STORIES